Cultrix Media has a no tolerance spam policy. Cultrix Media’s customer support actively monitors large import lists and emails going to a large number of contacts. Any customer found to be using Cultrix Media for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at support.
Every email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link – those individuals who try to remove this link will be warned that they are doing so. If the link is removed or de-activated in any way, Cultrix Media will terminate the customer’s account.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
What constitutes a Preexisting business relationship?
The recipient of your email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you.
How Cultrix Media protects you from sending spam:
Cultrix Media’s Subscription Management E-Delivery Tool is a permission-based email-marketing tool that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
- Verification- Cultrix Media automatically sends all of your new contacts an email confirming their interest in receiving emails from you.
- Unsubscribe- Every email generated from Cultrix Media contains an unsubscribe link which allows your contacts to opt-out of future emails and automatically updates your contact lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
- Identification- Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by Cultrix Media. Your email’s “From” address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
What constitutes consent?
The recipient of your email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent.
How to protect yourself from Spam: Take the Spam Test
- Are you importing a purchased list of ANY kind?
- Are you sending to non-specific addresses such as:
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or other general addresses.
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list?
- Have you falsified your originating address or transmission path information?
- Have you used a third party email address or domain name without their permission?
- Does your email’s subject line contain false or misleading information?
- Does your email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
- Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via a reply to your email within 10 days or the request?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you will likely be labeled a SPAMMER. For more information contact Cultrix Media Customer Support (email@example.com).
Some Of Our Clients